MY fWends

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sampah aku dari Recycle Bin~

Usai Subuh prayer and doa. I'm opening the window and see through landscaping that in front of my two eyes.With the cool breeze swept inside the opening through my skin and bone.My brain begin transleting the word 'COLD' in me.It's still raining and dark out there early in the morning around 7.00 a.m. In these cold weather, nice to go in bed. Curl in my cosy and hot blanket. Enjoying the nightmare with pausing the brain to think. Alfa, beta and teta wave start to sing their lullaby tempo. 

No intention for that.
No passion and desire for that.

Switch On my 'Personal Companion', connecting the internet using Beruk that crawling even slower than a snail. Clicking after clicking. Too slow. Shit! Bored in waiting something to pop-up on the screen, my eyes ball start to move around. Seeing other human beings enjoying deep deep sleep. Unconsciousness. 

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Running my view back to the flat LCD screen, typing the word linkaging to other sites. Surfing the blog of me but can't reach the other. No walking, no jogging and no drop in. Sorry guys, my Beruk too old to do some jogging. I will start bothering you back in work day. Start  jumping to immature site..Manga..manga..manghwa etc etc..childish intellectual inside me. Can't resist it, it inside my blood since i was 10. My uncle is my teacher. Gila-gila, Gelihati (almost old skool). Now i'm upgrading it to manga. Funny isn't it?

Start jumping at another dot com.


.......................................... READ MODE....................................................

Nice description, you are so urbanize with contemporary word. Make me wanna read it more and more. Damn! How do you dit it? Stimulating my brain with your word in dot com. It only just some another human being spice of life. I'm just read it. Compile it as a book Bro. I like what you been writing..

..........................................READ MORE MODE.........................................

ermmm..
Better switch OFF my 'no heart feeling' Mr Personal Companion.
My tired brain need to be recharged. Low of insuline..
So sleepy and need to sleep.
Already 11.33 am in the morning.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...