MY fWends

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What will I be years From Now~


JOM LAYAN..MEMANG BEST !!


" Years From Now " BY AIZAT AMDAN


Lyric:

what will be years from now
what will I where
how will I look

I thinks too much (2x)

sometimes too scary over thinking
what you have for haven't done

you think too much (2x)

will the raises now the same
will I losing thesaurus game
and the stars might shine the colors seem to blurry

[ chorus ]

will I ended up all alone
without a shoulder to cry on
what will I be years form now
I have answer them them but non have answer me
and when my time has come
I hope my last second in the stuck
will have you (2x)

will the raises now the same
will i losing thesaurus game
and the glad most people vodoo (maybe to do) seem to worthy

* [ chorus ]

what will I be years from now
I have face it them and remade face it me
and when my time has come
I hope my last second in the stuck
will have u
will have u....


* p/s : nie gara2 nk th lirik lagu nie..terpaksa dengar dan tulis lirik nie..cari kt tenet mmg xjumpe lagi..punye la sussah..ade klu ade yg tersilap dlm lirik tu..mintak komen utk perbetulkan neh..aku xtahu btul ke tak sebutan die tu..jasa baik sume amat di hargai..heheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...